We kindly invite you to participate in creating the pattern folder for the 19th OIDFA General Assembly and World Lace Congress, Tartu, Estonia.
The theme of the pattern folder is "Nature". Estonia is a green country and nature and the protection of nature, is a very important part of our everyday life.
The pattern should be for either bobbin or needle lace, or a combination of both techniques.
The pattern should be your own original design and not have been published previously.
All patterns should be sent by March 1, 2020 to: email@example.com
Your pattern should include:
• The name of the pattern
• The name of the designer, the lacemaker and country
• The type of lace, whether bobbin or needle lace.
• Dimensions of the lace, length and width.
• Thread used including brand name and size of thread
• Number of pairs of bobbins • Working instructions or diagrams
• A photograph of the fi nished lace, with the name of the photographer .
Patterns for publication in the pattern folder will be chosen, from those received, by an independent jury
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at any time firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your patterns!
Estonian Congress Organizing Committee